Back to my home page.
Back to the starting page of Practical Digital Design for Teachers.
By completing a self-evaluation, learners can better understand their learning as it relates to course objectives.
- Can you now complete the following tasks?
- Modify borders in a Word document.
- Wrap text around an object in Word.
- Create and modify a table in Word.
- Create and modify a hyperlink in Word or in a web environment.
- Create a workable web presence.
- Download a YouTube video.
- Upload and download a document to Google drive.
- Create a handout from a PowerPoint.
Work Flow for this exercise
Demonstrations and Links
Data for t-test